Friday, February 5, 2010

Random thoughts.

So, today was a fairly good day!

I slept super late and awoke to my toddler talking very loudly (so usual.)
She was talking to her daddy, when I ventured out into the living room I found out that he had picked up the living room and was now cleaning the kitchen..Yes, I have the BEST husband EVER!
Anyway, who could have a bad day when it starts that way?

I waste too much time on this computer...it eats every extra minute that I get, I'm additcted. I found some really great blogs that helped me with designing my blog but I can't seem to figure out how to get a cute grab button to use when I do give-aways!
If anyone out there can help me, I would greatly appreciate it! You can leave me a comment or link, or email me at goobiesplace@yahoo.com .
I also need some help figuring out how to organize my blog posts.I always hate when you visit a blog just to find a mess that you get lost in.

I haven't quiet figured out what I want this blog to be about, I think it will end up being like life, no one knows what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment