Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Winner of the ZEBRA & POLKA DOT Bag is. . .

KIM NUTT.. Kim, you didn't leave me a email adress to notify you so I hope your reading this! I tried to leave a comment on your blog, but there were no posts to comment on.Please email me (goobiesplace@yahoo.com) with your mailing adress so I can send you your bag.
I'm sorry to the 96 people that did not win :( I wish I could send everyone a bag.
Runners up were
#2. Michelle
#3. Shayla

I am offering everyone that entered this giveaway a $5 discount on the bag (or a free hair bow with purchase.)This is a special offer only valid for you guys.If you decide you want one, just click on this link www.goobiesplace.etsy.com or let me know through email.

Thanks to everyone that posted, linked and blogged.I really appreciated all of the comments and Have found lots of good blogs to follow as well as other stay at home moms that I can relate to!

1 comment:

  1. I have still not recieved a email :( ...if Kim doesn't reply within a week I guess it's only fair to send the bag to Michelle.

    ReplyDelete